Dear Friends and Co-laborers in Missions,
We give thanks to God that the Bible Believing Lahore Church Council, Lahore (BBLCC, Lahore) congregations and the Westminster Biblical Missions have open doors to proclaim the Gospel of grace and to build churches for the furtherance of the kingdom of God in Pakistan. Many Christians are hearing the precious Word of God taught and preached. Please join us in fervent prayer that God will save many unbelieving and reveal the joy of salvation by grace to them through faith in Jesus Christ. Please join with us to fervently pray for the requests on the Pakistani WBM mission field in the Pakistan for the month of May 2015.
- Praise the Lord that Rev. & Mrs. Sardar Din are visiting supporting congregations in the United States. We thank all the many individuals and congregations who have received Rev. Din’s presentation on the work of missions in Pakistan.
- We thank the Lord for Rev. Din’s report of those listening to his reading of the Bible over a loudspeaker on the C-A #1 campus. Rev. Din says, “a Muslim farmer and other Muslims are hearing the Word of God and listening very intently.”
- We give thanks to the Lord for the good reports from Lahore, Islamabad, Faisalabad, and Gorja concerning the cable TV broadcasting of the Gospel.
- Thank the Lord for His protection upon the Lord’s people in Pakistan as they labor to further the kingdom of God and His glory.
- Praise the Lord the Lord for the many years of labor by Rev. Earl Pinckney for the work of missions. May the Lord richly bless him and his beloved wife, Marion.
- Rev. Din in reporting on the efforts of the BBLCC, Lahore church planting says, “We have a mission work in Islamabad. We are praying to plant one more church in Faisalabad and three more churches in the Sheikhu Pura district. Also, we are praying to plant five new churches in the Muridke area. Please petition the Lord’s blessings in these missions work endeavors.
- Continue to pray for Rev. Dennis Roe as he is recovering from neck surgery. We thank the Lord for being with Rev. Roe during the operation.
- Westminster Biblical Missions is in continual need for prayer to meet the growing needs of our monthly budget. The minimum budget required in providing for our 135 laborers has risen to $15,320.00 per month.
- Pray for the ten students at the Presbyterian Theological Seminary as they prepare for the Gospel ministry. Pray that the Lord will raise many more dedicated students who will go out and proclaim the Gospel of grace.
- By faith, Westminster Biblical Missions is committed to helping our Pakistani co-laborers on the mission field. Please consider being a regular donor by supporting the mission field each month, and faithfully praying for the Lord’s blessings and grace to abound in our labors together.
We thank you for your labor of love in praying and helping by giving to the work of Christ in Pakistan.
In Christ’s Love and Service,
Dennis E. Roe, General Secretary
Jonathan Merica, Assistant